Tuesday 20 May 2014

We'll Always Have Paris

Another little bit of starter writing from the group. The title this time was "We'll always gave Paris". It's silly, but hopefully fun : )




"We'll always have Paris"
That's what he said,
Lighting a cigarette,
Sprawled on my bed.

Glistening with sweat,
His muscles like rock,
A thin trail of hair,
Leading down to his -

"You like what you see?
Are you up for some more?
One last time baby,
Hop in, shut the door"

My God, he's an arsehole,
An arrogant prick,
A vain motherfucker
Who thinks with his dick.

We'll always have Paris?!
I remember it well,
Him eyeing up women,
Gee, it was swell.

And the night he disappeared
With a woman called Pam,
Said he'd fancied a walk,
Went to Notre - Damn,

He's an arse,
He makes me see red,
Without thinking, I grab it,
And head to the bed.

His smirk disappears,
He soon starts to cower,
A firm blow to his head,
With my souvenir Eiffel Tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment